Koral Craze in York, PA. WOW!

NREwanick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an absolute hidden gem!

After searching and searching for a quality store in the Central Pennsylvania area I finally came across Coral Kraze in York, PA and all I can say is: what an absolute hidden gem! Kevin Cowie, the owner was an absolute pleasure. Super inviting, knowledgeable and easy going. The store is run out of his home and it's like a stick of dynamite: small, but it packs a punch! The store is jam packed with coral; over 3,000 pieces to be exact. LPS, SPS, Mushrooms, Zoanthids, Softies and more! He also has clean up crews, chaeto, 3D printed items and a small variety of fish; inluding the awesome clown fish selection in the back (quite a few stunners in there!) The prices range from low to high as Kevin has it all, with most items being very affordable for the average reefer. I'm sure Kevin will take care of you like he did myself, a first time shopper, and work the best value for you. As a little bonus, there's also quite a few "dream pieces" in there as I'll call them but you'll have to go and take a look for yourself. I can't tell you everything, but they're absolutely stunning! A big thanks to Kevin for his wonderful hospitality. What a great experience it was shopping at Koral Craze.

Bubba002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

After searching and searching for a quality store in the Central Pennsylvania area I finally came across Coral Kraze in York, PA and all I can say is: what an absolute hidden gem! Kevin Cowie, the owner was an absolute pleasure. Super inviting, knowledgeable and easy going. The store is run out of his home and it's like a stick of dynamite: small, but it packs a punch! The store is jam packed with coral; over 3,000 pieces to be exact. LPS, SPS, Mushrooms, Zoanthids, Softies and more! He also has clean up crews, chaeto, 3D printed items and a small variety of fish; inluding the awesome clown fish selection in the back (quite a few stunners in there!) The prices range from low to high as Kevin has it all, with most items being very affordable for the average reefer. I'm sure Kevin will take care of you like he did myself, a first time shopper, and work the best value for you. As a little bonus, there's also quite a few "dream pieces" in there as I'll call them but you'll have to go and take a look for yourself. I can't tell you everything, but they're absolutely stunning! A big thanks to Kevin for his wonderful hospitality. What a great experience it was shopping at Koral Craze.
Hi. I’m shirl and I live in Lancaster looking for a club or a few people to trade frags. Have coral, will travel

ReeferMadness710

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I got to visit him today and man, was beyond happy. I got a Fire and Ice Zoanthid and a Purple Styphl and they are beautiful. It made me mad I ever went to That Fish Place. TFPTPP isn’t the worst, there is just much better places to get coral and when you find here, you know it for sure! Lol

Exotic_Reefer0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't check him out..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210627-161855_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627-161855_Snapchat.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 229
  • Screenshot_20210628-150158_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-150158_Facebook.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 189

thedraque

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He assaulted someone at RAP NY? Wow, that’s intense.
I wouldn't check him out..

i shop at Koral Craze and I am honestly very skeptical about this whole post. theres alot of red flags and things that dont add up. I honestly believe its some type of fake smear blackmail campaign by a competitor or something. there are signs that her entire profile could be fake or hacked, and there also is no arrest or jail warrant for the guy when her post claims he was jailed.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i shop at Koral Craze and I am honestly very skeptical about this whole post. theres alot of red flags and things that dont add up. I honestly believe its some type of fake smear blackmail campaign by a competitor or something. there are signs that her entire profile could be fake or hacked, and there also is no arrest or jail warrant for the guy when her post claims he was jailed.

I don't know any of these people and have never been to his shop but I find it sad that these days social media has became jury, judge, and executioner. With nothing more than a potentially unfounded post there is an attempt to ruin someone's business that I'm sure they have put a lot of effort into making successful.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back