Korallen-Zucht Amino Acid Concentrate LPS - THOUGHTS??

Tihsho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting possible solution, I'd like to hear more. That said though, if rather have more products on the dosing shelf that I need to use that do what they claim well rather than less bottles that do mediocre. More often than not the single bottle elixers IME tend to be snake oil.

OP
OP
BGrand

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay you all made me smell it yesterday while dosing and YES is does have a slight vinegar smell. :rolleyes:

I am only dosing two things in my tank and they seem to be doing very well in there. One is KZ Amino Acid LPS and the other is Tropic Marin All-For-One.

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi dudes, I buy a bottle of Zeovit Aminos concentrated but the color of liquid are darknest than other Zeovit Aminos concetrated one of my friend buy. Any idea wich is the correct color of this aminos?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mine is dark. Should be fine

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using it for a couple months in my LPS tank. The lps defiantly do swell bigger, noticed a little better colors but not much. My colors were good to begin with so you can take that into account.

I just order a new product though as my bottle is almost gone. Its a lot cheaper and is a 5 in one product called Bio-Enhance. The couple reviews I have read were good. Might be looking into.

"Quantum™ Bio-Enhance™ is designed to provide protein, amino acids, fatty acids, carbohydrates & vitamins for enhancing both tissue growth and vitality."
Wich was the best?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back