Korallenwächter as a new German Auto Water Tester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Korallenwächter is a new water testing machine from Germany which is designed to automatically measure the most important parameters of reef aquarium chemistry. The company Korallenwächter, bares the same name as their machine, has been developing a new concept for how an auto water tester can work to analyze and report everything we want…
Source

Continue reading...

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this come across my google news feed. I will enthusiastically sign up for a beta program if there is one so please keep me in mind! :) I also love the sustainability aspect so kudos for that!!!! This will be a game changer based on what I read! I look forward to seeing more in the coming months about this device. Is there a place to sign up to get updates or will everything be posted here?

rhostam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yey, more competition! I would easily shell out that kind of dough for a contraption like that. So much more space economical than the awkward saddle shaped A-frame device I have now. Here is hoping they can make good on the promise of third party controller integration, too!

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yey, more competition! I would easily shell out that kind of dough for a contraption like that. So much more space economical than the awkward saddle shaped A-frame device I have now. Here is hoping they can make good on the promise of third party controller integration, too!

They always beat us in design.

guysmiley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if its anything like the smooth roll out of the ion d i will definitely pass and go with apex lol

Back