Kryptonite Mushroom 1"+ in size

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kryptonite mushroom with incredible striping and coloration. Size is just about 1"+ when fully open, and coloring is amazing. Price includes shipping to continental US.

Boom-0406_grande.jpg

I provide a 2 week guarantee on all corals, so if it dies within the first 2 weeks you have it in your tank, I will replace or refund it.

1% of this sale will be donated to R2R to help the reef2reef site and community.

This picture was taken under T5. The frag is currently being grown under T5.

To buy, you can purchase directly here through this thread on R2R using paypal! Just click the blue "buy now" button at the top right. If you wish to purchase other items from my site, they can all be shipped together. Any questions just PM me.

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kryptonite mushroom with incredible striping and coloration. Size is just about 1"+ when fully open, and coloring is amazing. Price includes shipping to continental US.

Boom-0406_grande.jpg

I provide a 2 week guarantee on all corals, so if it dies within the first 2 weeks you have it in your tank, I will replace or refund it.

2% of this sale will be donated to R2R to help the reef2reef site and community.

This picture was taken under T5. The frag is currently being grown under T5.

To buy, you can purchase directly here through this thread on R2R using paypal! Just click the blue "buy now" button at the top right. If you wish to purchase other items from my site, they can all be shipped together. Any questions just PM me.

To the lucky person that scoops this coral up, i've seen it in person, and let me tell you pictures don't do it justice! And for the price you can't beat it!

Back