• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kryptonite Mushroom

MTH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id have to agree with Nelson these are slow producers. My jawbreaker throws babies left and right but not a single baby from this shroom in about year of owning it. Guess they will need to be manually fragged. Might be a good thing though since the market won't become flooded with them. Good investment piece. GL in your search

Last edited:

MTH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And just a quick correction for the op. Unless TCK update the name I believe the shroom is actually called krytonite. I had to go back and make sure I had the name right

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup... "krytonite" is the correct name for it. those of you that cant afford that version can get yourself a "darwin" shroom from "ASD" and its the same green color with smaller bits of the blue/black dots and patches. i have both of them and they look the same...its kind of like the difference between a "mystery tye dye" a "gameover" and a "jawbreaker"

Yakland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Krytonite is green with purple but Darwin is light & dark green. You can easily see the contrast.

Yakland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope some of you Krytonite lovers were able to snag one from Reefwise. He had 4-5 pieces listed last evening but they went fast.

M&M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefwise , one of sponsors here has few for sale right now $275 , they did post it on local forum.

M&M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked their website, all sold, morning they had few.

Pimentinha1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of them came in recently and will continue to come for a couple weeks or so. They will be easy to find.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back