• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ktar's Dynamite Chalice Frag Pack Grow Out

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all goes well for you guys, I know Cjvale, nice guy, feel for him right now...Looks like Rayzback has a good established tank, lets pray that all will be okay in time...
Lee

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what Jerwin sent me on 3/15 "I believe the orenji, and sun one are gone. the doomsday and katos are in bad shape. I am trying to get with ray to move them to his tank to help out but I can not do that until Sat. I am not sure if they will make it until then. "

...I was thinking about buying someones spot and asked how things were going. He was fast in responding so I dont doubt he will provide an update soon with regard to whats still in his tank.

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not part of this grow out but I been researshing about cause I was gonna buy a spot but after doing my research I found something fishy correct me if im wrong but its seems that the same pictures that are on this thread are flowing on an other growout thread that jerwin started that also is going bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Rayzback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll if there is a positive note to be found, the Dynamite took in quite a few fish eggs tonight. I'll bump up the feeding to a couple times a week., see how it goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rayzback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking back over this thread and the Dynamite appeared to grow pretty well. I'm supprised at how much it actually ate last night. Hopefully it will take off again. It and the Fire Balla from the JKR growout are at least eating. I think the ones that are specs are going to be hard to trun around. I've had them all moved to low light and low flow areas, trying to give them a little time to recover. I think I might move a few out a little this week.

Rayzback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Dynamite has a second eye. I've been feeding rods fish eggs with an eye dropper when I can.. no less then once a week. Looks healthy to me.

Bahamas Mama still just a spec, so leaving it alone.

Volcano was a spec when I got it, nothing really there now. You can see the pics from 3/23 on the photobucket link above.

The Orenji was a only skelaton when it arrived.

Will try to post pics around the one month mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back