OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words. I have learned alot over the years both by experience and research. This is my 3rd attempt at a reef tank. So far so good.
3rd Times the charm!

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My own words started in this thread came back to me today!!!

Uuuugh. Have an Acro bleaching. Everything else looks great. Oh well trying to enjoy the rest of the aquarium!

D95CE3D2-E181-4B04-8753-997E798AEBAF.jpeg

Last edited:

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only my kids understood this .... but parents know nothing apparently.
I agree. My Daughter is 45 and has more degrees than a thermometer and now is going to law school for fun. (which I don't get as I hated school)

I tell her all the time that I want my money back from Fordham University where she graduated at the top of her class.

I respect common sence and street smarts much more than college degrees which just means you sat in a classroom for a few years instead of learning about the world and how to get along in it and make a living.

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. My Daughter is 45 and has more degrees than a thermometer and now is going to law school for fun. (which I don't get as I hated school)

I tell her all the time that I want my money back from Fordham University where she graduated at the top of her class.

I respect common sence and street smarts much more than college degrees which just means you sat in a classroom for a few years instead of learning about the world and how to get along in it and make a living.

Very well said! Thank you for posting!

Screwgunner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I put in a big pack of snails and some did not make it from California to Indiana. I took out as many as I could that died but I know I missed a few . That was anouph for hair algea to start. Is is starting to go away with a little help but man ,it just sucks to have it in my tank. When there is so much on my algea turff scubber.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back