L.Lo message help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hanna Instruments I keep getting a L.Lo message on my ULR phosphorous reader when I first place the curvette in the checker. I have been sure to wipe the glass carefully, only handle the top, and I have even tried other glass curvettes from the other checker I have. I replaced the battery, just in case. What am I missing?
My dKH reader has worked well for me. No problems there.

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you've tried new batteries it could be a faulty light. I would contact customer service and see what they say :)

Hanna Instruments

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hanna Instruments I keep getting a L.Lo message on my ULR phosphorous reader when I first place the curvette in the checker. I have been sure to wipe the glass carefully, only handle the top, and I have even tried other glass curvettes from the other checker I have. I replaced the battery, just in case. What am I missing?
Please contact [email protected] for all technical support issues.

Klaas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Klaas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna Marine Alkalinity Checker problem: I tried everything, replaced battery, cleaned contacts, cleaned the inside, cleaned the vials. Nothing worked. This morning I tried something else. I switched on the Checker, C1 showed, opened the cover but did not put a vial inside so I could see the inside and the little light. I pressed the button once and waited for that internal light to switch on. As soon as it did I pressed the button and kept it pressed until the unit switched off. Switched it on again and it worked. Coincidence? Or did I reset it? Just lucky? I do not know. The unit hasn't worked for a week with multiple tries so this procedure may help you as well. Good luck. Klaas, Manila Philippines

Back