LAny ideas how long live aquaria generally takes to ship an order?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

The_Skrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some livestock from live aquaria a week ago but since it’s a live shipment I’ve been checking my e-mail for tracking and still haven’t received anything. I was wondering how long the usual turn around time for sending out an order is if anyone has experience ordering from them. I’m guessing it’s taking longer because of the holidays but I’d like an idea just so I don’t miss the e-mail and leave these critters in my mailbox.

nsteinca

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some livestock from live aquaria a week ago but since it’s a live shipment I’ve been checking my e-mail for tracking and still haven’t received anything. I was wondering how long the usual turn around time for sending out an order is if anyone has experience ordering from them. I’m guessing it’s taking longer because of the holidays but I’d like an idea just so I don’t miss the e-mail and leave these critters in my mailbox.
Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 1.56.58 PM.png

There's a holiday shipping schedule here. My assumption would be it's going out today for delivery tomorrow (I just got my email today for tomorrow's delivery). If you haven't gotten anything yet, you may want to reach out to them and check on the status (1-800-334-3699).

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@The_Skrimp Good morning. Yes, we have a modified shipping schedule during the Holiday season and this year also due to Covid! When you are placing your order, based on when it is submitted, you will be given an anticipated shipping day. Also, feel free to check on your order confirmation email. We are here to help at Customer Service as well! Contact us at your leisure and we will be happy to offer up explanations. Happy New Year!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back