• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LARGE, BEAUTIFUL - Australian Elegance Coral 4 sale.

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers

I am selling my Australian Elegance coral (purple tips). Since I've downsized to a nano, this guy just takes up too much room. It has a 4 inch skeleton, 4 mouths, and is 6-7 inches in diameter when fully open; it is super puffy, with long/flowing tentacles (picture doesn't do it justice). This coral is VERY hardy. It has been through numerous salinity, alk swings throughout my first year of reefing that have killed other LPS, and this guy has pushed through like a champ

I bought it from Tidal Gardens over a year ago for $140, and they're now asking $175 for a very similar sized one.

I am asking $90. It would have to be California only, as I have never shipped coral before.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

IMG_4720.JPG

IMG_4719.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%

Back