Large chunky high end acro packs

The Camaro Show

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Looking to add to my insane collection. Looking for some chunky/ nice sized frags. I buy big and I buy in bulk for those who know me. I am a very very High end collector. Mostly looking for RR,TGC,JF, speed reefer corals,BKCHEM,Mattv. Got $$$$ or $70k of high end corals to trade.

Last edited:
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

chefbuddy24

View Badges
Reaction score
@danreefman I believe is breaking down his tank and has high end pieces he is parting with.

Looking to add to my insane collection. Looking for some chunky/ nice sized frags. I buy big and I buy in bulk for those who know me. I rarely do little packs, I am a very very High end collector. Mostly looking for RR,TGC,JF, speed reefer corals,BKCHEM,Mattv. Got $$$$ or $70k of high end corals to trade.

OP
The Camaro Show

The Camaro Show

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
@danreefman I believe is breaking down his tank and has high end pieces he is parting with.
I know I’ve been in touch with Dan, he’s a great guy and I’ve gotten some nice stuff from him including my Rainbow Splice.

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 67 38.3%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 35 20.0%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 63 36.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
TSM Aquatics