Large colonies and small frags for sale.

dunhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a
- huge yellow green plate coral. it is larger than a dinner plate and comes attached to a large flat rock. $75 It is the biggest coral in a tank I have ever seen.
-green with purple tip frogspawn for $15 a head and will go to $10 a head if 5 heads or more are purchased.
- green sps colony for $50 It grows fast
- orange acan I have a huge rock and a smaller frag I am only selling one of them but the frag is $20 and the rock is $60
- I also have a green favia rock for $40.
I have a few other other smaller corals for sale.
Please let me know if you are interested by PM
Thanks

IMG_2649.jpg IMG_2650.jpg IMG_2651.jpg IMG_2652.jpg IMG_2653.jpg IMG_2654.jpg IMG_2655.jpg

vcollins9850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a
- huge yellow green plate coral. it is larger than a dinner plate and comes attached to a large flat rock. $75 It is the biggest coral in a tank I have ever seen.
-green with purple tip frogspawn for $15 a head and will go to $10 a head if 5 heads or more are purchased.
- green sps colony for $50 It grows fast
- orange acan I have a huge rock and a smaller frag I am only selling one of them but the frag is $20 and the rock is $60
- I also have a green favia rock for $40.
I have a few other other smaller corals for sale.
Please let me know if you are interested by PM
Thanks

IMG_2649.jpg IMG_2650.jpg IMG_2651.jpg IMG_2652.jpg IMG_2653.jpg IMG_2654.jpg IMG_2655.jpg
I have some of the orange acan echinata from Mr. Da Hawk. One of my favorite corals, looks identical to what many online vendors sell as orange crush. Silly good prices!! If I had a bigger tank I would buy it just to have more ;)

OP
OP
D

dunhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @vcollins9850.
I still have these for sale and am willing to negotiate on price. I also have some dry rock and live rock for sale. If interested please let me know

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back