• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LARGE HEALTHY POTTERS WRASSE FOR SALE

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Hawaii shut down these just aren't available anymore.....[Adding to the rarity is the fact that its a leopard wrasse and lots don't always readily adapt to captivity.]

Well look no further, for sale is this size large POTTERS WRASSE (its fully acclimated to tank life as its been captive for over 2yrs). Its approx 4inches and he is healthy, happy & super thick and just downright gorgeous!!! He came from a fellow refers tank last year and he eats anything offered including pellets and even eats nori enthusiastically right from the sheet!!!! His coloration is deep/rich and not washed out like often seeing on line. This guy is thriving and is currently houses with 4 tangs, multiple fairy wrasses, leopard wrasses and misc other fish. Price is $389.

He is now readily swimming into new fish trap to eat so "should" be able to catch on demand.

Located just North of Boston, MA
May be wiling to drive to meet a certain distance if buyer is located in bordering states. Not shipping now but may at some point if no local takers.

OP
OP
jdemarco

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210701_081553.jpg

OP
OP
jdemarco

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A number of questions about shipping. Going to try in earnest to sell locally or within a reasonable drive to state borders. If enough time passes I would consider shipping. Feel free to get in line for shipping as time passes. Thanks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back