• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Maroon Clownfish.

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTB a large single or pair of Maroon Clownfish. Please message me if you are selling, thank you.

maroongoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here still have a maroon clownfish pair?
After about 3 weeks of keeping a smaller one in a breeder, introducing him on the weekends and keeping an eye on the tank, and using the mirror trick, the little guy can live in the tank without being bothered too much. Once in a while I see them together, most of the time they are on opposite sides. Rarely the girl will chase him but nothing really goes too far. Pairing them yourself is manageable. It is more difficult than introducing other clowns to eachother, but it’s not impossible and is reasonable to commit to even with a job and being in law school. You should give it a try. A week ago I didn’t think they’d get to this point and I was ready to trad them for credit at my LFS and find a pair or get some ocellelarii, but now that they are tolerant of each other and on their way to bonding. Its been super rewarding

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back