• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large ORA Green Birdsnest Colony - $75

Aclman88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pickup Little Neck, Queens. 11362. Text for faster response - 315-751-4717. Will deliver if relatively close (~10 minutes)

Colony - $75 it is a little over 6 inches long, 4.5 inches at its widest and 3-4 inches tall. Good size and a really fast growing.
IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

OP
OP
A

Aclman88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing price for a colony that big! Wish I was over there
Thanks for the confirmation! I thought it was a fair price; I am not a fish store with overhead and I am not interested in contributing to sky high coral prices. I already had someone lowball me asking if I would do $50...

It is shadowing half of my 20 gallon nano and it shows no signs of stopping. With a planned move in a couple of months I would like to see it sold since I don't want to risk losing it.

bryanfuel1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People will low ball no matter what.. If you're open to shipping to California, let me know :)

OP
OP
A

Aclman88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People will low ball no matter what.. If you're open to shipping to California, let me know :)
Wish I could. Never shipped coral before and not sure how I would go about sending this whole thing over.

Back