• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large pieces of soft coral

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been helping a friend start a reef tank and am looking for some soft corals to stock a basically empty 110g tall tank (4ftx1.5ft). I almost exclusively keep sps now so I dont have much to offer him which is why I told him I would ask around on the forums to see what I can find.

Potential list
Yellow toad stool
green toadstool
green branching leathers (nepthea, sinularia)
pulsing xenia
mushrooms
bright GSP

Looking mostly for local pickup. Im in staten island, NY. Willing to travel to brooklyn and jersey.

OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, not looking for anything too expensive as he is a beginner and I'm thinking he will lose a few coral before he starts getting the hang of it like many of us did back in the day.

Less

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some mushrooms and gsp.
In White Plains 10603
20190128_103815.jpeg

Jen Cristello

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of what you're looking for, but I doubt you want to make the drive to Westchester NY. I have a neon green toadstool frag, neon green GSP with purple middle, pulsing xenia, Neon Green Candy cane coral (7 heads), and 6 head Duncan coral, that I'd bundle up for $60.00 cash. Here are some pics, I don't have xenia pics available now, but can snap a picture later if you want:

IMG_0339.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg

Jen Cristello

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opps, I just saw the "LARGE" part of your post. Sorry. But this stuff does grow real quick, especially the GSP and Xenia. It'll probably double in size every 3 weeks, as long as there some nitrates in the tank, lol

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%
Back