• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Reef Aquarium & More in South Florida

Richard Simon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9467.jpg
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the spot as I usually use this forum to buy way too many corals! We had a flood in our house and I need to move out our fish tank and it makes more sense to just sell it all. It's a beautiful tank that has served me well and when I'll have a new one when the floors are redone. I'm in South Florida and haven't set a price but will listen to any offers. Included aside from fish/corals is:
Glass Fish tank Glass Aquarium 48" x 25" x 30"
Black Canopy & Stand
Trigger Systems Sump-Sapphire 39 Inch
Ecotech Marine Vectra M1 Aquarium DC Water Pump
Aqua Ultraviolet UV Sterilizier 25 Watt, 3/4 inch
Prime HD LED Module (white) Aqua Illumination
Prime LED Aqua Illumination Hanging Kit
Icecap 4" Smart Fan (3)
Ecotech Marine Vortech Battery Backup
Icecap Battery Backup V3.0
Protein Skimmer
Reeflink
2 Radion Lights
Vortech Pump

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you willing to part or trying to sell as one? I’d be interested in Radions and vortech depending on sizes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Richard Simon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you willing to part or trying to sell as one? I’d be interested in Radions and vortech depending on sizes.
My first hope is to sell all but have noted your interest. Thanks! It sucks that I can't temporarily house all elsewhere temporarily in a way that makes any economic sense. I love these corals for sure. The the lighting has been terrific and easy to use. I'm ready to make a deal for all but will keep you posted. I was looking in the EcoSmart app for the sizes but unsure. I'll find out.

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first hope is to sell all but have noted your interest. Thanks! It sucks that I can't temporarily house all elsewhere temporarily in a way that makes any economic sense. I love these corals for sure. The the lighting has been terrific and easy to use. I'm ready to make a deal for all but will keep you posted. I was looking in the EcoSmart app for the sizes but unsure. I'll find out.
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate events, from what you listed sounds like it’s a nice setup. Good luck, hope things work out for ya.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looks nice
Per selling rules must list price(s)

OP
OP
R

Richard Simon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate events, from what you listed sounds like it’s a nice setup. Good luck, hope things work out for ya.
Thank you, sir. I wish I could rent space in someone's tank locally and I could in theory frag the stuff I wish to keep.

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like you would keep a frag of what you wanted to have in a future tank in someone’s tank until you were able to start your tank back up?

Back