• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LARGE YELLOW TANG PARTING OUT AQUARIUM

Ashv5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Parting out my tank. I have a very healthy and large 4-5in yellow tang. Raised in a large tank. Good peaceful community fish. He has no history of ich, velvet etc. Has always been healthy and active, on a diet of seaweed and general flake food. Posted below are pics of him eating and his size. PM me with any questions, would prefer local pick up but can ship for extra. Asking $100. In Illinois, northern suburbs near Chicago.
20210103_143337.jpg

20200819_114119_IMG_3956_capture.jpg

20200802_114227_IMG_3885.jpg

Thanks!

Jimbo7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, what's your time table to get him out? I'm in NW suburbs but probably a couple weeks away from being able to add anything.

OP
OP
Ashv5

Ashv5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, what's your time table to get him out? I'm in NW suburbs but probably a couple weeks away from being able to add anything.
I have one person interested but they have not responded yet. I have time, let me know when you can pick him. How big's the new tank?

Jimbo7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if the other buyer works out, I'm happy to give them the advantage since I'm a bit out.
My new tank is 210g, just finishing plumbing this weekend but I have a quarantine tank up to hold in the interim. Would still probably be 2 weeks out from grabbing them if you can't get another offer beforehand, I just wouldn't want to keep them in a 20g too long.

EDIT: sorry, I forgot to say when I could come get him definitively. I'm guessing probably not until the weekend of 2/19 to be safe?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ashv5

Ashv5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lmk if you end up with a deal here otherwise I'm still available to come out next weekend.
Hi, tang was picked up by a local reefer. Would you take the damsel and the clownfish? I can give you a good deal on those.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 117 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back