Larry from LRS is coming to Ohio.. Woot Woot!!!!

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
In a little over a month I will be flying to Ohio to spend a weekend with fellow reefers in the Buckeye state. I am super excited to spread the word about how the "Frenzy Food" craze started from nothing and exploded to where it is today. We will be giving out swag, sharing tons of info about aquarium nutrition, and fielding questions about food selection, storage, preparation and more. Ohio kicks off the first of many events we have been invited to speak at in 2019! Come on out if you are in the area for a fun time.

Buckeye Reef Flyer.jpg

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Bump!
Can't wait to meet you in person Larry and listen to you speak! Of course collecting some swag would be awesome too!!

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Bump!
Can't wait to meet you in person Larry and listen to you speak! Of course collecting some swag would be awesome too!!

Muttley000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Bump!

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
In a little over a month I will be flying to Ohio to spend a weekend with fellow reefers in the Buckeye state. I am super excited to spread the word about how the "Frenzy Food" craze started from nothing and exploded to where it is today. We will be giving out swag, sharing tons of info about aquarium nutrition, and fielding questions about food selection, storage, preparation and more. Ohio kicks off the first of many events we have been invited to speak at in 2019! Come on out if you are in the area for a fun time.

Buckeye Reef Flyer.jpg
I live in Southern California I sure wish I could be there. Bummer

Is your Build Thread Badge missing? Uh oh!

• Yes it's gone

Votes: 86 27.5%
  • Nope, I'm quick

Votes: 93 29.7%
  • Uh I don't understand. (you better click and read)

Votes: 61 19.5%
  • Never had one...until now!

Votes: 73 23.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Lotus Reef
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!