!!!!LASER DAY SAVINGS ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION THREAD OF ALL THINGS: SPAZE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
drying off the sword in the stone GIF

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for all the support gang! You guys always seem to have a way of kicking this things up a notch or two! I am still working on getting some gift card discount codes together for some of you and will send out some more free shirt links before we are all mopped up here as well I promise.

What about stickers? I can print large custom vinyl stickers no problem. This something any of you may be interested in, as far as "swag " goes?

IMG_3386.jpeg

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the support gang! You guys always seem to have a way of kicking this things up a notch or two! I am still working on getting some gift card discount codes together for some of you and will send out some more free shirt links before we are all mopped up here as well I promise.

What about stickers? I can print large custom vinyl stickers no problem. This something any of you may be interested in, as far as "swag " goes?

IMG_3386.jpeg
Wow I have to make sure my wife never sees that so that I don’t have to buy a huge vinyl cutting machine. She already uses her cricut a lot.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow I have to make sure my wife never sees that so that I don’t have to buy a huge vinyl cutting machine. She already uses her cricut a lot.
Ha!. It's amazing man, major investment. but has fast become my favorite gadget over here. Can do a whole lot of cool stuff!

Only real gripe is that the software was not Mac compatible, which blew me away as I came to realize it after I purchased, so I had to buy a cheap PC to use it lol. Otherwise its fricken cool as heck! I mean I've been dreaming about making my own Tee shirts since I was in grade school! 30+ years ago now. Used to airbrush Misfits tees for my friends. lol

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha!. It's amazing man, major investment. but has fast become my favorite gadget over here. Can do a whole lot of cool stuff!

Only real gripe is that the software was not Mac compatible, which blew me away as I came to realize it after I purchased, so I had to buy a cheap PC to use it lol. Otherwise its fricken cool as heck! I mean I've been dreaming about making my own Tee shirts since I was in grade school! 30+ years ago now. Used to airbrush Misfits tees for my friends. lol
My wife uses her cricut to make shirts for friends and family. She has also just started getting into sublimation printing to make shirts.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back