!!!!LASER DAY SAVINGS ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION THREAD OF ALL THINGS: SPAZE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
slug GIF

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All depends on what you want. I've never got a blue light special box, but I think they are mostly rainbow tenuis, so if you like tenuis that glow under blues, that's your box. For more variety of colors/growth patterns I would go for a regular Battlebox. Maybe @Battlecorals can chime in... Either way, you can't go wrong!!
This is true. The blue light frags generally are all very much dependent on deep to extra heavy blue lightning to really look their best. I mean when they do their thing it's quite impressive. But under normal to whiter lighting they are pretty underwhelming if you ask me.

Having said that, I can always pepper in pieces that shine in bluer light in any size battle box no problem. As well as any other preferences you may have.

The magic of the "battlebox" is that it's very easy for me to tailer a box to your specific tastes. The blue lights are really specific in that regard by comparison.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Too literal? I prefer on brand. It's weird, wacky and very you lol
This was technically the very first "gif" I even actually made. lol. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing at this time though. lol

Wasabiroot

FW Convert and now Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's so funny...if I look at my evolution as a hobbyist, I can see posts I made a year ago making fun of people who spend a hundred bucks on a stick frag. I still love LPS, but I surprised myself with how fascinated I became with Acropora. The sheer variety is wild and there's so many classic pieces. As I build my mixed reef I've been trying to pay homage to the og sps. I appreciate the passion you guys have!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to order a battle box using PayPal and checkout is adding $35 for shipping. Don’t BB ship free?
Shipping is free is you spent over a certain limit. I don’t remember how much it was but it seems like maybe it was $250

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back