Last Batch of Australian live rock in a long time… you won’t want to miss out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a beautiful batch of Australian live rock coming in today! This will be our last batch in a while and we are deciding to WYSIWYG as much of it as we can here on this thread

Now sold in 5 lb increments due to the high overnight costs. (For 10 pounds please order a quantity of 2, etc.)

While this technically is a Non WYSIWYG item we are now offering a limited courtesy wysiwyg option. , After your purchase, if you would like to see pictures or a quick video call to select your rock please leave your best contact phone number on the checkout notes-

Weights and sizes will vary. Each piece ranges from approximately 4 to 11 inches across.

Aussie Live Rock Sustainably harvested with full CITES permits.

This is true fresh live rock, not maricultured. It is collected alongside corals and imported via air transport for a very quick chain of custody. Typically less than 5 days transpire between collection and placement in our systems here in LA.

Great for beginners and newer tanks too, get your biodiversity and beneficial bacteria right from the Ocean and jumpstart your tank!

Benefits of live rock: The role that live rock microfauna and biological diversity found in live rock play cannot be underestimated. Mature systems are shown to decline in the microbiome which can lead to old tank syndrome. Adding fresh ocean live rock periodically is thought to counteract this.

Shipped via overnight delivery (not 2 or 3 days), rock is packed to easily last 48 hours in transit.

For larger custom orders please contact us.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are a few boxes into unboxing this round of Australian Live Rock and so far we are speechless!!

FCBEB124-B7FE-42FE-8272-AC93FD61C61E.jpeg

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s see it cause I am probably gonna order more

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stuff is amazing rock and the customer service is above and beyond. A few pics of what I got from these guys

Attachments

• 4D64F9F5-1AA7-4861-8D07-3809465C9EAC.png
    4D64F9F5-1AA7-4861-8D07-3809465C9EAC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • 6B998B8A-E686-47A4-8A8B-ACA0D74150E2.png
    6B998B8A-E686-47A4-8A8B-ACA0D74150E2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 107

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good...I'm glad I'm fortunate enough to live somewhere I have access to live rock of this quality because it makes a big difference! Mine comes straight out of the Gulf of Thailand days before its posted for sale at the shop! No mariculturing here either which I'm happy to say! Just rock that's been sitting in a beautiful ocean environment for who knows how many hundreds or thousands of years! Check out the link if you guys want. Live rock for sale
Last batch had more dark coralline but I kinda like the orangish red just as much tbh. Other live rock with deep purple coralline

Btw, I'm not selling it or anything like that! Just wanted to show you guys what we get here. Real live rock is DEFINITELY worth it!

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those two pieces are big I believe between the two it was 15lbs or so
I’m going to order ten pounds so I was curious on size as a reference. I’m looking to add the bacterial diversity to my older system. Thank you for reply :)

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good...I'm glad I'm fortunate enough to live somewhere I have access to live rock of this quality because it makes a big difference! Mine comes straight out of the Gulf of Thailand days before its posted for sale at the shop! No mariculturing here either which I'm happy to say! Just rock that's been sitting in a beautiful ocean environment for who knows how many hundreds or thousands of years! Check out the link if you guys want. Live rock for sale
Last batch had more dark coralline but I kinda like the orangish red just as much tbh. Other live rock with deep purple coralline

Btw, I'm not selling it or anything like that! Just wanted to show you guys what we get here. Real live rock is DEFINITELY worth it!
You aren’t kidding I hate that dead rock the rock has been in my tank for only a week and the tank is thriving amazing stuff

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to order ten pounds so I was curious on size as a reference. I’m looking to add the bacterial diversity to my older system. Thank you for reply :)
No problem at all if you ask and tell them what you want they may send some pics your tank will come alive definitely worth it

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You aren’t kidding I hate that dead rock the rock has been in my tank for only a week and the tank is thriving amazing stuff
And I know hitchhikers exist but I've never had a single issue and I've used a lot of live rock over the years so I think that concern is overblown personally. And I don't like it that the same term "live rock" is used for both rock straight from the ocean and dry rock that's been sitting in bottled bac for a week at a LFS because it's nowhere near comparable! The rock that I included a link to that I can get from the Gulf of Thailand and what this Australian live rock seems to be is simply not able to be replicated no matter what you try!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 109 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back