LAST DAY FOR PARTNERS! Limited Spots Left!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LAST DAY TO JOIN AS A PARTNER MEMBER FOR 2021!

This year we pre-ordered a majority of what we needed to get shipping going as soon as the drive ended and that leaves us with a limited amount of spots left! We have around 100 32 partner spots left (give or take a few) and TODAY is the last day left to join! Once it's over, it's over until next year at this same time! I expect these remaining spots to fill up fast!

JOIN US TODAY:
bigstock-Stamp-Last-Day-Today-In-Red-95197277.jpg

Last edited:

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW I can't believe we are almost finished with the 2021 Partner Member Drive! Seriously had to take a double take at the calendar!

This year we pre-ordered a majority of what we needed to get shipping going as soon as the drive ended and that leaves us with a limited amount of spots left! We have around 100 partner spots left (give or take a few) and only 7 days left to join! Once it's over, it's over until next year at this same time! I expect these remaining spots to fill up fast!

JOIN US TODAY:
I'm just curious, is there a total count on Partner Members overall? :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks to everyone who has already signed up! We appreciate your partnership!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have around 100 75 partner spots left (give or take a few) and only 5 days left to join! Once it's over, it's over until next year at this same time! I expect these remaining spots to fill up fast!

JOIN US TODAY:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Random Q: If I become a Partner Member, am I also a Supporting Member (the $25 level)? Just asking before I go and do both! Thanks
Partner members receive many of the same perks as supporting members, but the 2 memberships are still different. 2 major differences are: Partner members receive the swag package associated with their membership level and are part of the partner drawing. Supporting members have access to the exclusive supporting member forum and that includes a monthly giveaway each month of the year that they can be part of. HTH

swsmith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Partner members receive many of the same perks as supporting members, but the 2 memberships are still different. 2 major differences are: Partner members receive the swag package associated with their membership level and are part of the partner drawing. Supporting members have access to the exclusive supporting member forum and that includes a monthly giveaway each month of the year that they can be part of. HTH

Thanks for the info! Can't pass up either, I guess :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back