ENDED: Spring SUPER Sale *Up to 80% OFF All WYSIWYG*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Banner2.jpg

Spring Super Sale - on ALL WYSIWYG Corals

All WYSIWYG is automatically marked down up to 80% OFF!
-See Teaser Pics Below-

PRIZE WHEEL GAME ENDED:

Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 5/8 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Name Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday. Make sure to come back and post IN BETWEEN SPINS to get your name in for the next spin!

If your Username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel below will be spun for you!
Prize-Wheel.png

*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

TEASERS BELOW: Some of the Sale Items Available. Click HERE to View them ALL.

Last edited:

Brenda Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a multipersonality tank. Things grow on one side and die on the other. I need all the help I can get.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/wysiwyg-coral-for-sale

-See Teaser Pics Below-

JUMP ON THE PRIZE WHEEL!

Simply Post for Entry (Enter up to 3 times daily)...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 5/8 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Name Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday. Make sure to come back and post IN BETWEEN SPINS to get your name in for the next spin!

If your Username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel below will be spun for you!
Prize-Wheel.png

*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

Some good looking stuff!

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zoanthids , I'm checking out some of the nems you have posted. It looks like you only have small size currently posted. What would you say the average size of those are, 1-2 inches?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Zoanthids , I'm checking out some of the nems you have posted. It looks like you only have small size currently posted. What would you say the average size of those are, 1-2 inches?
The Small size nems that are posted are about 2-2.5" in diameter.

We do have Medium and Large available of the same types as well (Black Widow and Spitfire). If you'd like larger, send me a DM.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Still super new to this auction process
Hi Brenda! This isn't actually an auction or a Live Sale. All the items that are available for purchase are listed here for you to chose from :)...

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #1 FOR SATURDAY....

Coming in with some serious beginners luck... Congrats @Brenda Wilson ! Here's your Prize Wheel Spin...

Congrats on winning a Free Mystery Frag! DM us with the name you place your order under and we'll make sure it gets included :)

GAME REMINDER: JUMP ON THE PRIZE WHEEL!

Simply Post for Multiple Daily Entries...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 5/8 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Name Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Saturday. Make sure to come back and post IN BETWEEN SPINS to get your name in for the next spin!

*Note: All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

LisaC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/wysiwyg-coral-for-sale

-See Teaser Pics Below-

JUMP ON THE PRIZE WHEEL!

Simply Post for Entry (Enter up to 3 times daily)...

Prize-Wheel.png

Excited to shop!!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Prize Wheel Spin in a couple of hours, get your names on the wheel!

Prize-Wheel.png

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 5/8 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Name Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Saturday. Make sure to come back and post IN BETWEEN SPINS to get your name in for the next spin!

*Note: All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prize Wheel Spin in a couple of hours, get your names on the wheel!

Prize-Wheel.png

come on wheel.... daddy needs some help with a new home down payment....
Marine Life Fish GIF by Oceana

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #2 FOR SATURDAY....

Congratulations @wjm6449 ! Here's your spin...

Your prize will be DM'd to you.

If your Username is one of the 3 daily winners, the Prize Wheel will be spun for you!

CHECK OUT AVAILABLE SALE CORALS HERE:

wjm6449

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPIN #2 FOR SATURDAY....

Congratulations @wjm6449 ! Here's your spin...

Your prize will be DM'd to you.

If your Username is one of the 3 daily winners, the Prize Wheel will be spun for you!

CHECK OUT AVAILABLE SALE CORALS HERE:
Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back