• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Last livestock sale for a while! (p/u only)

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently bought some torches from PacificEast Aquaculture. They look awesome in their online pics, unfortunately I can't seem to get those colors under my lights and they look like torches I already have so I am selling these and I packaged them with some of my current corals to do 2 packs.

P/u pasadena ca or can meet in surrounding cities. no trades. paypal to hold and fcfs. someone recently asked why my sales are cheap and as he later found out after he purchased, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the corals i sell. no pests either. i just like to give good deals and also by pricing them in cheap packs, it helps weed out some of the tire kickers and low-ballers.

Pack 1: $250

• Frankenstein Bounce mushroom (dime)
  • Purple Torch neon tips
  • Purple photosynthetic gorgonia colony (approx. 8-9 inches)
  • Purple tip green frogspawn (2 heads)

Pack 2: $250

• Pink goniopora with yellow tips (bigger than softball size)
  • Jfox raunchy red bounce mushroom (silver dollar size, red bubbles forming but no white bubbles yet)
  • Green torch orange tips
  • Purple torch yellow tips (2 heads)

RC Reefer 5184

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently bought some torches from PacificEast Aquaculture. They look awesome in their online pics, unfortunately I can't seem to get those colors under my lights and they look like torches I already have so I am selling these and I packaged them with some of my current corals to do 2 packs.

P/u pasadena ca or can meet in surrounding cities. no trades. paypal to hold and fcfs. someone recently asked why my sales are cheap and as he later found out after he purchased, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the corals i sell. no pests either. i just like to give good deals and also by pricing them in cheap packs, it helps weed out some of the tire kickers and low-ballers.

Pack 1: $250

• Frankenstein Bounce mushroom (dime)
  • Purple Torch neon tips
  • Purple tip green frogspawn (2 heads)

Pack 2: $250

• Jfox raunchy red bounce mushroom (silver dollar size, red bubbles forming but no white bubbles yet)
Would you ship and any pics

OP
OP
LA Reef Addict

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
pics

frankenstein.jpg purle torch neon tips.jpg gorgo.jpg

OP
OP
LA Reef Addict

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$300 firm for everything listed below!

• Purple Torch neon tips

OP
OP
LA Reef Addict

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
here's a pic of the torches in my tank. maybe under someone else's lights, they will look more like on Pacific East Aquaculture's website.

torches.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 53 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%

Back