Launch of new NSW reef salt from the Sea of Cortez

MinnieMouse2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sea 90 is going to be launching a Reef salt for hobbyists. This salt comes from the Sea of Cortez and contains all macro and trace elements for all sea life. The launch is Feb 27th. I am sharing this because I am excited to be able to buy salt that is NSW salt. Here is the site that will be opening up soon. You can sign up for updates, etc. They will market the salt from their website initially. Also working on getting this salt into stores and then on to places like Amazon further down the line. This is the first time they are marketing to us, the hobbyist. They usually sold in large bulk to California Aquatic facilities, restaurants, farms, etc. Sea 90 is a recognized name. Here is where you can sign up for updates, etc. https://www.sea-90.com/password#

PIC_0046.JPG

OP
OP
MinnieMouse2

MinnieMouse2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sea-90 Ocean Life Complete Sea Salt is an all-natural mineral and trace element rich sea salt for all marine life. Sea-90 is unprocessed and unrefined, preserving valuable macro and trace mineral nutrients. Sourced from the pristine Sea of Cortez, Sea-90 can be used to recreate what Jacques Cousteau once called “The World’s Aquarium.” Enjoy a perfectly balanced marine ecosystem that your animals will naturally thrive in.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back