Leak detection probe issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rmcuddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to set up 2 solid surface leak detection probes to my FMM, and am having some serious issues. When I went to tasks, i accidentally first set up the ATK Leak detection (I don't have a ATK). Then, I realized there was a separate LDK setup, and wanted to do that instead. I had a flow meter using port 1, but when going through the steps, it made it sound like port 1 and port 2 need to be used for the LDK. I switched the flow meter over to port 3. Now when trying to set up the LDK, the probes show what I originally set up under the ATK LDK and I cant get it to detect otherwise. When I go through the process, it doesnt detect right and gives me alarms every 2 seconds. I dont want an alarm every 2 seconds. I tried deleting the FMM and restarting, but kept ending up with the same result. Is there a way to delete all of these tasks and FMM and just start over with it? I dont see anywhere to delete tasks. This shouldn't be this complicated.

JPK_Esquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to set up 2 solid surface leak detection probes to my FMM, and am having some serious issues. When I went to tasks, i accidentally first set up the ATK Leak detection (I don't have a ATK). Then, I realized there was a separate LDK setup, and wanted to do that instead. I had a flow meter using port 1, but when going through the steps, it made it sound like port 1 and port 2 need to be used for the LDK. I switched the flow meter over to port 3. Now when trying to set up the LDK, the probes show what I originally set up under the ATK LDK and I cant get it to detect otherwise. When I go through the process, it doesnt detect right and gives me alarms every 2 seconds. I dont want an alarm every 2 seconds. I tried deleting the FMM and restarting, but kept ending up with the same result. Is there a way to delete all of these tasks and FMM and just start over with it? I dont see anywhere to delete tasks. This shouldn't be this complicated.
Did you ever get this fixed? I did the same thing.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back