LEAR fragswap - who wants to go as a club?

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LEAR Fragswap is on Feb 29th - if anybody wants to go as a club member - it will be a club activity. Please sign up here or on the 3rmas Facebook page - annual membership must be paid if you wish to go with the club.

Last edited:

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to go but dont really have the extra money at the this point and time

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sign up here or on the facebook thread if you want to go with the club and rideshare = the club is reimbursing for gas, tolls, entrance fee - must be a member is good standing ( paid 2020 dues). We typically meet at Perkins in Cranberry the morning of the swap.

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our club was pretty well represented at LEAR this year- about 8 arrived as a club group and a few more were there as hobbyists or just to have fun. I put a few faces to emails/names of some of the vendors that will be at our fragswap on May 9th. Post you pics of the frags you picked up. After LEAR many of us drove over to Blue Fish Aquariums - about 30 minutes from the LEAR fragswap. They had some really nice display tanks including one with awesome Dragon Eel. Their wesbite is https://bluefishaquariums.com/ and their Facebook has video of the dragon Eel. We talked to the owner for a few minutes and he donated a few T-shirts and a gift certificate to our 3RMAS fragswap raffle - what a nice guy.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
picked up a pair of new kessil a160s for my frag swap tank, a polyp of jf a** kraks for $40 total steal and a $10 mushroom. so far so good.

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My coral from the swap
IMG_20200301_130240384_HDR.jpg

Back