• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Leaving Hobby: Waterbox Aquariums CUBE 4, CUBE 10 + PENINSULA MINI 25

Nano aquariums with AI Lighting Kits for sale
$175.00 to $350.00
or best offer
Status
3 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
I’ve fully left the hobby and need to sell off the rest of my things before my big move! I’m hoping to find some great homes for these tanks.

Pick up is in Longwood, FL. First come first serve. Offers are happily accepted, but please be reasonable. :)

$175 - Waterbox Aquariums CUBE 4 + AI Prime 16HD lighting kit (Discontinued):
This model was discontinued years ago and is a fantastic little pico tank. Good but used condition, comes with self-leveling mat, return nozzle, AI Prime 16HD light with flex arm (12”). I will include the return pump & tube I was using free of charge, but I feel like an upgraded pump would work better.

$225 - Waterbox Aquariums CUBE 10 + AI Prime 16HD lighting kit:
Okay-to-good used condition, comes with pre-affixed leveling mat, return nozzle, AI Prime 16HD light with flex arm (12”). Will include the return pump and tube that had been used free of charge if I can find them.

$350 - Waterbox Aquariums PENINSULA MINI 25 + AI Prime 16HD lighting kit, cabinet and premium lid:
Okay-to-good used condition, comes with pre-affixed leveling mat, return nozzle, AI Prime 16HD light with flex arm (18”), Octo Aquatics custom lid, and white cabinet. The cabinet is from Waterbox but does not fit perfectly, as it was designed for a slightly larger tank. Will include the return pump and tube that had been used free of charge if I can find them.

I also have a Nero 3 and AI HYDRA 32HD with mount for sale— taking offers on these as well.

**currently adding photos**

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

FREAKINRICAN69

Review score
+1 /0 /-0