• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lee Mar 150 Gallon Peninsula Tank/Stand and AA sump for sale $750

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
IMG_7714.jpg
IMG_7713.jpg
IMG_7712.jpg
IMG_7715.jpg

Hello reefers! Now that most of the livestock is gone and rest is going into a 40g bin, I'm planning to shut down the tank in the next few weeks. I will be selling the tank, stand, and sump.

Lee Mar starphire (low iron) glass 150 gallon peninsula tank 48x32x22 - Very minor scratches I see one or two. No leaks in great condition. For those of you that don't know Lee Mar is no longer building tanks but they were the most trusted local tank manufacturer in the past. I bought this from Ali down at Amazing Reefs.

Black stand 37" tall - The door joints are a bit rusty but still in working order might need some grease. Some paint has come off but easy to touch up with a little TLC. From Lee Mar as well.

Advanced Acrylics 40g sump - Acrylic lasts forever there's probably some scratches on this but can't tell. 50% deposit if you want to hold. I'd be open to partial cash/trade if you have one or two 400w single ended electric ballast MH set ups that I can use next year when I start up another tank in the garage.

OP
OP
jam3s

jam3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I have some leftover from the sale but I am keeping the rest in the a 40g until I can set something else up next year. Shoot me a text 9096184828 and I can tell you what's left.

Back