Legendary Black Saturday Sale, Official Thread

Discussion in 'Legendary Corals' started by Legendary Corals, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals Vendor Extraordinair R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Showcase Editor

Hello fellow reefers,

LC here with our last live sale of the year. This sale is going to be awesome, with 500+ corals and EVERYTHING at $20 and below. Yup, that's right. A < $20 live sale. Prices will range from $1-$20, and we'll be sure to include a bit of everything (even a couple of really high end goodies... [​IMG] ).

The Legendary Live Sale RULES (Rules may change at anytime. By participating in this live sale you will automatically agree to the following rules):
    • WHEN: Date: 10:00am - 4:00pm (PST) on Saturday, November 28th
    • CORALS: 500+ Pure WYSIWYG Corals, posted in 5 minute intervals in between (roughly 6 corals per update).
    • All corals will be added to our website along with the thread that has a link to the site. Look under the "Live Sale" tab of our site. The tab will be broken up into tabs indicating which hour the corals came from (it will make sense when you view the site the day of the sale).
    • Snipers be ready! All corals are heavily discounted from their already awesome prices. There will be a handful of $5 corals and an even smaller handful of $1 corals! And you all know we like to keep only the nice stuff around. [​IMG]
    • For $5 corals, you must have purchased at least ONE regular live sale item for each $5 coral you snipe. For $1 corals, you must have purchased at least TWO regular live sale item for each $1 coral you snipe. This is how we're going to ensure that enough people have chances to snipe on these deals instead of having just a few people take them all and leave the rest empty handed.
    • If you pick up a $5 or $1 coral without fulfilling the requirement during the sale, you are allowed to keep your snipes as long as you purchase the necessary # of corals at the end of the sale. For example, if you have 2 regular live sale items and a $1 coral already and another $1 coral comes up, you can snipe it. Later on in the live sale, you pick up 2 more regular live sale items, fulfilling your requirement to keep the $1 item.
    • If you do not fulfill the requirement by Saturday, November 28th 6:00pm PST, you will forfeit your $1 and $5 corals that did not fulfill the requirement and the $1 and $5 that were forfeited will be posted back on the site for others to grab. Those who grab the special deal pieces will need to fulfill the requirement as well. If your order does not fulfill the requirement after the $1 and $5 pieces are put back up, then you will automatically forfeit the corals.
    • All remaining corals that are not picked up on the live sale will be left at live sale prices until Monday, November 30th 11:59pm PST. Afterwards, they will be full priced items.
    • Under the rare case that the coral is not well to ship, you will receive a similar piece if in stock. If no coral is in stock, then we will refund you.
    • PAYMENT: PayPal only, first come first served.
    • ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No exchanges, refunds, etc. No credit or coupons can be applied.
    • Your item is NOT yours until it's payed for. If it's in your cart, it isn't safe from other reefers!
    • If for some reason you and someone else got the same coral, the first person to check out will win the coral and we will notify you if we have a similar item we can offer.
    • SHIPPING: During the live sale, the automatic shipping fee will be waived. Instead, under the "SHIPPING DATES" tab, choose a date to have your package sent out for a flat fee of $50 (free at $350).
    • Prepaid Shipping is $30 until November 27th (day before the live sale). On the day of the event, the full shipping price will resume. If your order reaches $350, we will refund you the $30. Prepaid Shipping modules may be purchased here: http://www.legendary-corals.com/#!live-sale-shipping/c1ua8
    • We will ONLY ship to the address on your PayPal. So please have this updated on your account to avoid any confusion.
    • Because we're awesome, we'll allow combined shipments. Just let us know at the end of the sale who else needs to go into your box.
    • If no shipment date has been requested by Sunday (November 29th) we will be shipping your package out the following Monday (November 30th) by default.
    • If you do not pay for shipping by the end of the week (November 29th, 11:59pm PST) you will be forfeiting your corals and your payment for your purchased corals will not be refunded.
    • FAQs: For our FAQs, please visit this link: http://www.legendary...dary-faqs/c1bp8
    • PRIZE: Since this will be our last sale of the year, we're going to be giving 5 prizes this time!
    • To be eligible, you must check in every hour and have made a purchase. You simply need to post "Check in hour #" for each hour. If you miss an hour, you will be disqualified for the prize.
    • However, if you checked in every hour but didn't win a prize we'll add a $50 coupon via PM as a thank you for staying with us the whole time! Coupons must be used within a month and on orders of at least $100.
    • We will pick the three winners via a brown goody bag, which will be filmed! Each item you purchase (except $1 and $5 corals) will count towards a ticket. So if you purchase 5 items, you will have 5 tickets. We'll let the winners choose their prize in the order that they are pulled from the bag. For example: 1st winner gets first pick, 2nd winner gets 2nd pick, and 3rd winner and 3rd pick.
    Prize #1: Extreme Coral Pack #1
    Picture to come

Prize #2: Extreme Coral Pack #2
    Picture to come

Prize #3: Extreme Coral Pack #3
    Picture to come

Prize #4: $100 Gift Card

Prize #5: Legendary Swag Shirt​

Some sweet teasers that will make an appearance during the live sale. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And lastly, have fun! Let's make this into another great live sale!

Cheers,
    Darwin

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    Tags:

2. California Reef Co.

California Reef Co. Member

Really digging that zoa in the first picture Darwin!

3. NeuroticAquatics

NeuroticAquatics Valuable Member

Good deal...can't wait.

For the "didn't win a prize but checked in every hour $50 coupon", do you need to have made a purchase?

4. DiverGirl82

DiverGirl82 Well-Known Member

Any euphyllia?

5. Baykes

Baykes Member

Well I gues I officially know what I will be doing Saturday the 28th from 10-4 :rolleyes:

6. Baykes

Baykes Member

Im hoping an ectoplasm lands in this sale:D

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  7. Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals Vendor Extraordinair R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Showcase Editor

Thanks! They're one of the new pieces that we've acquired. :)

It'll be a blast! Yes, you must have participated in the live sale in order to be qualified for the coupon.

There will be some. :)

There should be one or two frags of that sweet PE.

DiverGirl82 likes this.
  8. Rpujol85

Rpujol85 Active Member

So shipping is $30 if you pre-purchase, and $50 day of? Am I understanding this right?

Jimbo likes this.
  9. Legendary Corals

Yup, that's correct!

10. Opus

Opus Valuable Member

That is correct.

11. apex003

apex003 Aquaculturist in training Build Thread Contributor

Local pickup?

12. Baykes

Baykes Member

Yep! You can find the option on the second page of the live sale shipping options here.

Also quick question, is the tier system going to be active or not since it is a sale?

13. DiverGirl82

If you purchase a shipping module but don't manage to score anything is your shipping refunded?

Hogan and ladyreefer1983 like this.
  14. Legendary Corals

Thanks for answering his question. The tier system won't be active since it's a live sale. There's plenty of $1 and $5 goodies to try and score instead.

Of course, we'll refund you in full.

DiverGirl82 likes this.
  15. Steve Maxwell

Steve Maxwell Well-Known Member

OK...I haven't done one of these before....So the best strategy would be if I find something I want, I put it in my cart and pay for it immediately...doing this for everything I want to buy. Then at the end of the sale you'll go through and be sure I qualify to actually receive any of the $1 or $5 frags I purchased. Then you will group all my frags together and send them out together?

16. Mirya

Mirya Active Member

You got it Steve!

17. Legendary Corals

Thanks for answering his question! Always helping us. :)

You got everything correct Steve. At the end of the sale if you don't have regular sale items for all the $1 and $5 items you purchased I'll contact you and let you know what you're missing so you can fulfill the requirement and keep your pieces.

18. DiverGirl82

My shipping module is purchased. Now I need some teasers. :) I'm on the lookout for a neon green toadstool. You wouldn't happen to have any of those in the sale would you?

19. Baykes

Baykes Member

+1!

20. Legendary Corals

Ask you shall receive! These are some of the actual pieces that will be in the sale. All for under $20.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course a couple of $1 teasers...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted