Legendary Corals Anniversary Live Sale Event! 10AM PST/1PM EST on Saturday, January 16th. 500+ WYSIWYG Pieces!

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
when's that black mamba coming?
@Legendary Corals

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

The Camaro Show

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Photo Raffle Giveaway:

The next batch of 50 corals are up and a new event is now available! For the next 30 minutes, put your submissions in for some of your favorite squishy corals that lack skeletal structures, Softies! Any coral that doesn’t have a skeleton count. Some examples include mushroom corals, zoanthids, leathers, kenya trees, cloves etc. You can post as many photos as you’d like as long as they’re your photos, but only one post will be counted towards the raffle! Winner will be selected randomly and will receive a beautiful Ricordea!

OG OG Purple Monster
B83C6893-55B9-40EC-9481-187D56155ADF.jpeg
Mythical Corals Bounce Electus
A4D47F47-F391-4D3C-831F-55A353F27466.jpeg

Nitrozity

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Photo Raffle Giveaway:

The next batch of 50 corals are up and a new event is now available! For the next 30 minutes, put your submissions in for some of your favorite squishy corals that lack skeletal structures, Softies! Any coral that doesn’t have a skeleton count. Some examples include mushroom corals, zoanthids, leathers, kenya trees, cloves etc. You can post as many photos as you’d like as long as they’re your photos, but only one post will be counted towards the raffle! Winner will be selected randomly and will receive a beautiful Ricordea!

PXL_20210116_210347957.jpg

Unnatural

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Photo Raffle Giveaway:

IMG_2552.jpg
this is my carpet anemone...it decided it liked the rock better than the sand lol

footgal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I know there isn’t a scavenger hunt going on right now, but I found this bad boy :) @Legendary Corals

Since I'm not really familiar with encrusting SPS, is it okay if the Burning Man gets passed along to the 2nd place winner and I get these instead? I want to follow the rules yall posted on the 1st page and Im confident in my zoa abilities but my tank has never done too well with sps unfortunately :(
A920826F-4B50-4A99-A201-39451CD7D208.jpeg

Last edited:

Are you currently housing your most favorite fish ever?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 2.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Aquaticlife