Legendary Corals Anniversary Live Sale Event! 10AM PST/1PM EST on Saturday, January 16th. 500+ WYSIWYG Pieces!

ReeferBlaine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That JB is going to look nice in the lagoon

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Jmp998

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yay I won the Atmospheres I think! I actually already bought some, so I will pass to footgal if she wants them and does not already have some. Just playing is fun! And I already got so much good stuff!

OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
Yay I won the Atmospheres I think! I actually already bought some, so I will pass to footgal if she wants them and does not already have some. Just playing is fun! And I already got so much good stuff!
You actually won the Clove Polyps and Unnatural got the Atmospheres. Sorry @footgal :(

OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
Photo Raffle Event:

The next batch of 50 corals are up and a new event is now available! For the next 30 minutes, put your submissions in for some of your favorite encrusting LPS corals that you own! Examples of encrusting LPS corals are Lordhowensis, Micromussas, Blastomussas, Favias, etc! You can post as many photos as you’d like as long as they’re your photos, but only one post will be counted towards the raffle! Winner will be selected randomly and will receive a nice chunky frag of your choice of either Blastomussa Merletti Magnetos (left) or Blue Ravens (right)!

OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
The last coral update is now live! Hope you enjoyed all of the selection. Be sure to stick around the last half hour for a little something!

1610836443779.png

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 65 38.7%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 61 36.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Pieces of the Ocean