Legendary Corals Anniversary Live Sale Event! 10AM Pst/1pm Est. on Saturday, January 18th. 500+ WYSIWYG Pieces!

OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, there's only one pair left. Decided to keep it up for whoever can find it! If you've already won this hour/ during this Event, don't post!

OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a great time. This was our first time doing these giveaway events during a live sale. It made these past 5 hours fly by!

If you have suggestions for our next event, be sure to comment down below your thoughts! Do you prefer to have 5 minute updates like most live sales, or are the bulk 100 pieces ok?

Would you rather have one large prize or continue the multiple small prizes? And if you have ideas for other giveaway events, we're all ears!

OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
This was the most fun I’ve had! These last 5 hours flew by! Awesome event Legendary coral! I’m excited for my pieces! Can’t wait to see them!
Glad to hear you had a lot of fun! It'll be even better once the corals get to your home!

rmiles54

View Badges
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a great time. This was our first time doing these giveaway events during a live sale. It made these past 5 hours fly by!

If you have suggestions for our next event, be sure to comment down below your thoughts! Do you prefer to have 5 minute updates like most live sales, or are the bulk 100 pieces ok?

Would you rather have one large prize or continue the multiple small prizes? And if you have ideas for other giveaway events, we're all ears!
It was a great sale. The bulk items and games were a little easier to manage as a buyer versus every 5 minutes. Thanks again and I’m looking forward to receiving this shipment....
Thanks again...

JoniLeigh

View Badges
Reaction score

I think this was great! 100 per hour, plus the events in between kept it plenty busy I think! Every 5 minutes would have been madness! Great sale!

Johnniebt

View Badges
Reaction score

I think everything was perfect! The entire process was super easy to understand. The only suggestion I have is don’t make me want so many corals!

rmiles54

View Badges
Reaction score
What’s everyone scored? My take..
1 - CC Darth Maul Favites
2 - LC Firestorm Rhodactis
3 - Gonzo’s Golden Dragon
4 - Space Invader Pectina
5 - JKR Rainbow Apocalypse
6 - Space Chaos Frag
7 - SCA Raspberry Cyphastrea
8 - Juggernaut Bounce Shroom