• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Legendary Corals Petroglyphs Zoanthid Grow Out Contest!

Salty.Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Acros and some montis bleached/brown but no death. Eupylias not happy but fine. The grow out zoas look the same but no new nubs. Still growing but I don’t see any future heads about to open.

Salty.Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
That would be my pecking order of death...zoas would be the last to go. Hopefully it was not too hot for too long and everything will pull through.
I’m pretty sure everything will make it. May loose my tri color valida and maybe by grafted cap. But thanks!
Just drove through Palm Springs on my way to Sedona the other week. Nice place!

jason

View Badges
Reaction score
What would also be interesting to learn is the lights being used for your grow out. For me it’s chinese crap box on a frag tanks that’s 10” in depth.

ReefyTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What would also be interesting to learn is the lights being used for your grow out. For me it’s chinese crap box on a frag tanks that’s 10” in depth.
True, that would be good info. I actually used chinese box for a while and didnt have problems. I am using some Dsuny's now on my DT and another tank and have been liking them so far. Too bad my assasin killed my zoas for this competition.

Do you ever leave your local fish store disappointed?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 321 34.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 462 49.8%
  • Never

Votes: 85 9.2%
  • I don't have a LFS

Votes: 45 4.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 1.6%

Online statistics

Members online