• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Legendary Coral's SPRING CLEANING SALE - EXCLUSIVE R2R CONTEST! 400+ Corals UPDATE!!! April 14th!!!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I got most of what I wanted this afternoon. There was 1 zoa on my list that was gone by the time I got home from my son's soccer game. Would have spent more but got a big frag swap next weekend and want to have some money left for it.

coralhoarder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This sale is going to help me with my zoanthids dominate tank goal.
I’m super excited with all the great pieces I got! Thank you Legendary corals!!!

OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
I snagged a few things that have been in my wishlist for a while! I can add to my order later right? I have to get to work but I didn't have a chance to look at everything yet
Yes! Just choose the "Add On" option under the shipping tab (it's the last option). This is so you won't have to pay for shipping twice. :)

OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
View Badges
Reaction score
did we ever get a winner here before you guys start shipping orders today? :)
Why yes, the winner was contacted over the weekend via PM. Since he's responded, we can now announce that the zoanthid's naming contest goes to...

LC Rorschach
^^^ jtmojo's name of: LC Rorschach!!! A very suiting name for this randomly patterned morph. Your frag will be included when your box ships out. Congratulations!!!

A bunch of boxes were shipped out today. We can't thank you all enough for the support. Lots of free goodies will be in your boxes along with a new box design. Be sure to post some pics tomorrow when they come in!

Which do you prefer?

• A few LARGE, not as colorful less expensive, coral colonies filling your tank

Votes: 105 39.6%
  • A lot of TINY, but very colorful more expensive, frags covering the rock

Votes: 114 43.0%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 46 17.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Reef Collective