LEGIT REVIEWS OF AI PRIME 16

DiamondCoralsLLC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello!! i genuinely wanna hear how everyone feels about the ai prime 16s i’m about to buy 2 for a 40 breeder and interested of what y’all thought of them by using them yourselves!! thanks!

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pros: Cheap, good app once you get it up, and versetile. Wide spectrum

Cons: Lenses melting is very common. Its almost a guarentee. Color blending could be better.

Last edited:

laezur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mine! Gives fantastic shimmer, and it’s really easy to use and setup. I like the colour output and only having one over my Red Sea 170 seems to be enough for almost everything that’s in there at the momen. If I was to go with more demanding SPS I might consider two.

OP
OP
D

DiamondCoralsLLC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mine! Gives fantastic shimmer, and it’s really easy to use and setup. I like the colour output and only having one over my Red Sea 170 seems to be enough for almost everything that’s in there at the momen. If I was to go with more demanding SPS I might consider two.
i have a 40 breeder it’s a long tank so i supposed 2 for better spread !!

Hypan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have them on multiple tanks. No problems whatsoever. I run mine about 75% heavy blues. I really like the color on these vs my old lights. I run one over my 18x18 cube and it covers it well.

J.D.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run a AI Prime on a 20 Gal AIO, love it, absolutely no issues. I'd recommend it highly.

Last edited:

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pros: Cheap, good app once you get it up, and versetile. Wide spectrum

Cons: Lenses melting is very common. Its almost a guarentee. Color blending could be better.

this would be my exact response. They sell lenses so just plan on replacing them every so often.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back