Lehigh Valley reeffer's!!!

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody my name is Dennis, i live in the lehigh valley have been reefing for about 6 years now, started small and now i am a complete acropora junkie. I love this hobby weather it be watching/ working on my reef , researching , or watching youtube videos about reefing. However there seems to be no reef club here in the lehigh valley. Us lehigh valley reefers are missing a huge part of our hobby! Its a dream of mine to be able to have a monthly meeting with fellow reefers where we can just talk talk reef, help fix each others problems , and swap frags. If your in the lehigh valley or very close to it send me a pm and i will start to organize a meeting. I have a few people interested now.

x2uranium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm north Wilkes barre Scranton area always looking to trade acrorpora

x2uranium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pikachuuuuuuu

IMG_1054.JPG

Simple reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m located near Scranton. I would be willing to do a meet up in Allentown on a bimonthly basis

x2uranium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have a few for sale at the moment my tank is pretty new but I have some cali Tort pc rainbow a few Aussie / Indonesia pieces that are nice as heck. I can clip a piece of uc shortcake from jfox couple of wwc Millie frags. I have a bunch of random frags I can probably clip within a few weeks of people want a few sticks.

IMG_1103.JPG

IanMauger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have a few for sale at the moment my tank is pretty new but I have some cali Tort pc rainbow a few Aussie / Indonesia pieces that are nice as heck. I can clip a piece of uc shortcake from jfox couple of wwc Millie frags. I have a bunch of random frags I can probably clip within a few weeks of people want a few sticks.

IMG_1103.JPG

How much for Cali Tort, PC Rainbow, and a UC Shortcake?

IanMauger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some nicer stuff to frag than those soon.

IMG_1055.JPG
Sounds good to me! I get paid in a week, that’ll give the UC time to heal, I can meet you wherever too, (I grew up in Dickson City) still have family down that way too, can kill 2 birds lol

WannaBSpaghetti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just getting into the hobby and was so disappointed to find there was no lehigh valley-based reefing club. Everybody says that local reefers are the best resources you can have when it comes to seeding a new tank / nabbing cheap corals / picking up quality used equipment. My build is still in the planning stages, but once it gets off the ground hopefully we can set up a thread for local swaps!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back