Lehigh Valley reeffer's!!!

Servopkg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys - im a new salt water tank hobbiest looking to start a fuge in my Evo. Anyone local to the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area have any Chaeto to donate? If so, msg me or email.

ReefingFamily

"It's all about the colors"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just getting into the hobby and was so disappointed to find there was no lehigh valley-based reefing club. Everybody says that local reefers are the best resources you can have when it comes to seeding a new tank / nabbing cheap corals / picking up quality used equipment. My build is still in the planning stages, but once it gets off the ground hopefully we can set up a thread for local swaps!

Welcome. There use to be several clubs around but most have dried up in the past few years. I have been in talks with some folks in starting one back up which would be fun. Let me know if I can help you in anyway get started.

bmoon19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. There use to be several clubs around but most have dried up in the past few years. I have been in talks with some folks in starting one back up which would be fun. Let me know if I can help you in anyway get started.
I wonder why is so hard to get a reef club going. only find freshwater clubs around. what seems to be the biggest issue on keeping one running??

ReefingFamily

"It's all about the colors"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder why is so hard to get a reef club going. only find freshwater clubs around. what seems to be the biggest issue on keeping one running??

Nothing really. Usually it's a group of reefers who start getting together and go from there. Some are more organized with bilaws and dues to help host frag swaps and webhosting and others or less structured.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m from the Wilkes barre Scranton area always looking to buy,trade ,sell coral as well as help local reefers
I’m just South of Mountaintop. I’ve got nothing to trade at the moment, but once my fresh 270 hits it’s stride, I think we’ll need to make a few exchanges.

Miatafan98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
better late to the party then never! Used to live in Allentown, now up in the Pottsville area, I would also be interested in meeting up for a reef group if it ever comes to fruition!

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am in Allentown zip 18104 and ALWAYS have a ton of SPS to cut from. Really wish there were more reefers around here to make a legit club, I would be willing to drive over a hour if we had a steady turnout.

In case anyway is interested in what I have:

shakacuz

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Really wish there were more reefers around here to make a legit club, I would be willing to drive over a hour if we had a steady turnout.
Same here! Trying to work with mods to see if we can revive this group/subforum.

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Allentown zip 18104 and ALWAYS have a ton of SPS to cut from. Really wish there were more reefers around here to make a legit club, I would be willing to drive over a hour if we had a steady turnout.

In case anyway is interested in what I have:
I had a club started but can’t get anyone to come. Last meeting we had set up 4 people showed up. We put a ton of work into it. I pretty much gave up

Back