OP
OP
ReefFreak@

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm in the Lehigh Valley and would be interested in the club! Been in the hobby for 10+ years, meet with and done business with a few people (namely @CoralWealth, got some nice sps from him when I was trying them a little while back) on this thread already. And I am in the process of setting up a 90 since we moved into our own place now! So look for a build thread in the near future!
Send me a pm.

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm in the Lehigh Valley and would be interested in the club! Been in the hobby for 10+ years, meet with and done business with a few people (namely @CoralWealth, got some nice sps from him when I was trying them a little while back) on this thread already. And I am in the process of setting up a 90 since we moved into our own place now! So look for a build thread in the near future!

Awesome!

OP
OP
ReefFreak@

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop. If you pm me I should of gotten back to you. Currently we have about a group of 5. Im thinking we should plan our fist meting sometime in march. This will give us more time to see if more people are interested.

ReefingFamily

"It's all about the colors"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have had several clubs in my area close down just before the pandemic and it seems people are less likely to want to get together in this way right now. I have several people also interested in starting a club.

ReefingFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i believe the main goal currently is to see how many people are interested in getting together, just to get a head count. from there maybe discussions on what our plans all together is.

i would love to get to know local reefers. swap frags, and even buy/trade gear. the only person i've met in person is @CoralWealth and since he sells corals, i am sure he can benefit from having more local buyers.
I would certainly be interested and am local to something fishy. I would be open to some Saturdays and Sundays.

aquaria180

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening! I just recently entered the hobby after running various fresh water systems over the past 12 years or so. I'm resided in Bethlehem PA, and run my own pet supply store in NJ. Recently came across some of your posts, and was wondering if you are still organizing any meet ups. Let me know, and I anticipate your response.

Cheers!

burnt reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we’re located in York county and interested in participating in a club:)
My name is Fred and I have been reefing for an embarrassingly long time to still be so bad at it. (No time). I have a tank full of mushrooms and one huge acro. You guys, and gals all sound well beyond the mushroom stage but I really would like to get back in the game, sell or swap some shrooms and Frags also. Just talking with other reefers also. If your starting a club count me in. I live in Slatington. 8 miles north of Allentown right off route 309.

Last edited by a moderator:

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My name is Fred and I have been reefing for an embarrassingly long time to still be so bad at it. (No time). I have a tank full of mushrooms and one huge acro. You guys, and gals all sound well beyond the mushroom stage but I really would like to get back in the game, sell or swap some shrooms and Frags also. Just talking with other reefers also. If your starting a club count me in. I live in Slatington. 8 miles north of Allentown right off route 309.
glad to see this!

take a look over at: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/eastern-pennsylvania-reef-association-user-group.928021/

ReefingFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Fred,

Welcome. would love to trade some corals with you and help you out. You can also find me on Pocono Reef Aquariums Network Facebook page. Lot's of people there and we are working on a club and doing a lot of meet ups and trading.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back