Lehigh Valley reeffer's!!!

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Anyone happen to have any xenia they can sell? I am looking to get a lot to put on the bottom of my frag tank to help with nutrients. Please PM me if you have some, I live in Allentown PA but I will drive if needed.

smellytunic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
THIS THREAD IS ALIVE!!! I only have a small bit of xenia it just has not taken off for me currently. Not really enough of a branch to frag but I can just cut the rock and you can have the smaller piece.

IMG_0701.jpg

WilliamJohnCIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I have a ton of red mushrooms I'm trying to part with if anyone is interested in trading, even for mushrooms of another color. I'm in the Stroudsburg area.

First photo is under daylight, second more actinic.
IMG_3079.jpg
3.jpg

david@wegetkraken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in NJ and part of NJ Reefers as well, but would love to support a Lehigh Valley / Delaware Water Gap reef club as well. Live in Stillwater NJ so very close to that area. Let me know if you want to organize and would be happy to get involved.

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m out in dingmans ferry. I have a 180 SPS tank. Always looking to trade/buy and sell. This thread started in 2018 hope there are still people posting here

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m out in dingmans ferry. I have a 180 SPS tank. Always looking to trade/buy and sell. This thread started in 2018 hope there are still people posting here

We're still around. I'm up in White Haven and just managed to make a trade with a guy by Stroudsburg.

david@wegetkraken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're still around. I'm up in White Haven and just managed to make a trade with a guy by Stroudsburg.
Didn't get a response out of this one a few months ago, so we started up a new reef club. A little delay getting it on here as the admins are struggling a little with the new software, but we've got 28 members set up on Facebook. Check us out if you'd like. Water Gap Reef Club....ttps://www.facebook.com/groups/2390910754483634/
Just add the "h"...if I hyperlink the full URL it doesn't take you there.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't get a response out of this one a few months ago, so we started up a new reef club. A little delay getting it on here as the admins are struggling a little with the new software, but we've got 28 members set up on Facebook. Check us out if you'd like. Water Gap Reef Club....ttps://www.facebook.com/groups/2390910754483634/
Just add the "h"...if I hyperlink the full URL it doesn't take you there.
Join request sent.

Oglesbee11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody my name is Dennis, i live in the lehigh valley have been reefing for about 6 years now, started small and now i am a complete acropora junkie. I love this hobby weather it be watching/ working on my reef , researching , or watching youtube videos about reefing. However there seems to be no reef club here in the lehigh valley. Us lehigh valley reefers are missing a huge part of our hobby! Its a dream of mine to be able to have a monthly meeting with fellow reefers where we can just talk talk reef, help fix each others problems , and swap frags. If your in the lehigh valley or very close to it send me a pm and i will start to organize a meeting. I have a few people interested now.
I'm in lehighton pa. I would be Interested

Brad ward

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is close to the Lehigh Valley I have a par meter. I can come over we can take par readings, talk reef and enjoy your reef.
Par meter Mmmmm those are hard to come by. I’ve been curious what my levels are

Brad ward

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sure do ... Live just a few blocks away
That place has some serious algae and pest issues. And they couldn’t even keep their once beautiful display tank at the back desk area going . Now it’s just crap softies and scum

david@wegetkraken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Par meter Mmmmm those are hard to come by. I’ve been curious what my levels are
I don't know how active this group is anymore. We have stood up a new reef club (5 months old) near you. If interested check us out....https://www.facebook.com/groups/2390910754483634/

Brad ward

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone happen to have any xenia they can sell? I am looking to get a lot to put on the bottom of my frag tank to help with nutrients. Please PM me if you have some, I live in Allentown PA but I will drive if needed.
Something fishy had it taking over their tanks so I’m sure they can help you out lol

Randomwhiteguy89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the Wilkes barre Scranton area not many lfs near me I’ve been lookin to sell off some frags and find somebody else who might have some frags to sell/trade

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back