Lemon peel wont eat

hsosa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. I thought the two were fine and this thought definitely hit my mind. I watched them all the time and i didn’t see one bit of aggression but maybe I was wrong sadly I lost the lemon peel
sorry to hear that . angels sometimes are threatened by other angels and will not eat or move because of territory. fish are hard to keep . right now my lemon peel angel has been sparring with one of my lavender tangs . so I've been feeding alot more . I think im going to house my lemon peel in her own tank.

OP
OP
C

Coogzreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to hear that . angels sometimes are threatened by other angels and will not eat or move because of territory. fish are hard to keep . right now my lemon peel angel has been sparring with one of my lavender tangs . so I've been feeding alot more . I think im going to house my lemon peel in her own tank.
I think I may give it some time before I do another dwarf angel I really liked the lemon peel so maybe when the emperor is out of the QT I will look but I’m not sure. I initially wanted a yellow tang as I have a soft spot for tangs but that’s not gonna happen right now haha

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back