Lennardi Wrasse for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Lennardi Wrasse for sale. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
When are they currently scheduled to arrive in the US? What is the time frame after the scheduled arrival date if they don’t arrive that you start returning the deposits? How much is the deposit? What is your company? What exactly is your doa, one hour 2 hour 2 day? Last 2 lennardi I got myself only lived 1-2 days so I’m hesitant to dive in again if not at least a few day guarantee since these guys do not ship well.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks CCK.....Im sorry the post wasn't more clear so I appreciate those questions...

I don't think it will take more than a few weeks to receive the fish. The supplier I am using I have imported from multiple times before and are very reliable.

I plan on waiting another week collecting a few more pre-orders and then we will go for a shipment. I already have enough orders to make this shipment, but I'd like to open it up to others that may have been waiting for this season to begin.

The link I hope made it into the post https://amongthereef.com/products/lennardi-wrasse

You are wise to be mindful about this specie as they are notorious to be poor shippers. We guarantee live arrival. On a fish like this and other fish we deal in on this particular business section "Among The Reef", we condition and hold the fish until they are completely ready to be shipped. That means they have gone through a full quarantine protocol, and are disease free and eating well on a daily basis. We treat for internal and external parasites, deworm etc.....I have three isolated quarantine systems that are 100% safe from each other....bio security is a big deal for us.

My cell is 818 269-8903 if you would like to speak to me directly...Im always available to discuss fish or questions in general.

Excited to work with you for sure.

Best regards,

Eric

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When are they currently scheduled to arrive in the US? What is the time frame after the scheduled arrival date if they don’t arrive that you start returning the deposits? How much is the deposit? What is your company? What exactly is your doa, one hour 2 hour 2 day? Last 2 lennardi I got myself only lived 1-2 days so I’m hesitant to dive in again if not at least a few day guarantee since these guys do not ship well.
I should also add that we ship in perfectly sterile seawater that has matched temp and ph etc....The success we have had in the past 6 months shipping fish 10 times more expensive and maybe equally as delicate tells me we have a very good system in place giving us the best chance for success. If you check our Instagram account, you can see some of the recent videos and pictures of some amazing fish we have recently handled....simply amazing stuff Im sure you will agree.

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Eric Cohen is the real deal . I have made numerous fish purchases for 5x the amount in numerous occasion including a pre-order coming out of Japan.
Buy with confidence !

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a site and what other rare fish do you offer ? Thanks
Yes. Two sites.... for fully quarantined/conditioned fish we have Amongthereef.com and for a larger variety of both in stock and wysiwyg you can use Tankstop.com which also has a huge variety of supplies. Thank you!

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be an option to select fish size for the pre order and what happens if the fish does not make it through the QT process (refund or store credit or maybe you guys order extras just in case)?

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be an option to select fish size for the pre order and what happens if the fish does not make it through the QT process (refund or store credit or maybe you guys order extras just in case)?
Yes once the fish are collected we will let customers choose size they want. Store credit if we can’t get them through qt but I’m gonna bring extras just in case. Ahhhh yes you thought of that too….same yes! Gonna bring extras. If we do well then we will have extras, if not we can hopefully fill all the orders. I’m gonna try to deworm before export happens. I’m thinking that’s gonna really help on our side. Then we go again and give them a soft ride through the qt process. And do some praying always helps too!

tdillavo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you operate both websites listed or are they different?

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see this was answered before my question posted. thanks.
Thanks! First company was Among The Reef.....now since I have taken over, I have blossomed the bigger picture into Tankstop.com but am keeping ATR as the "Divers-Den" type under the Tankstop umbrella so to speak. I am operating both, just two very different services. Im going to do an "Article" on how this all came to fruition, and explain it in more detail.....it does have a good story behind it as most family business's do:)

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance for a Claire’s expedition?
Not the first person to ask me that recently......I have handled them before, so let's hope they come around again soon. One really great way to keep track of fish we are hoping to acquire is a feature on the Tankstop.com website, it has a "notify-me when available"....so if Claire's wrasse is on the general list, you can be notified immediately when they hit inventory again......if not on the general list, we will have to post on the website, or social media, or here of course to let everyone know they are back in stock. Appreciate that request!

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has been re-listed.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just updated the ad....The 10-day collection trip has left the dock yesterday.....we should know more soon, but I have now turned on the deposit link on our website and you can reserve....let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has been re-listed.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back