• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Leopard wrasse female 3-4 inches (may be transitioning to male)

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve had this fish for over a year and a half and she is super healthy and vibrant. She eats any kind of frozen food I put in the tank. Loves Brine, Mysis, LRS, fish eggs, etc.. I’m leaving to a long military training pipeline soon and she needs a bigger tank anyway.

Price per unit: $50.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought the wrasse last weekend but he has other items posted for sale. Great guy and highly recommend. Really cares about his tanks and livestock.

Jack Bastrmadjian

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve had this fish for over a year and a half and she is super healthy and vibrant. She eats any kind of frozen food I put in the tank. Loves Brine, Mysis, LRS, fish eggs, etc.. I’m leaving to a long military training pipeline soon and she needs a bigger tank anyway.

Price per unit: $50.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Is this fish still available

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back