Leopard Wrasse (SOLD OUT) (Arguably cooler than def leppard)

reefs4less

View Badges
Reaction score
These went really fast. I will post restock ASAP!

Last edited:
OP
reefs4less

reefs4less

View Badges
Reaction score
You should! Click the pic to order and don't forget to check out the other crazy deals we're running.

OP
reefs4less

reefs4less

View Badges
Reaction score
Shipping
Free shipping for orders over $149 and only $19.99 shipping for orders under $149. There is a $9.99 packaging fee per order. If shipping to Alaska, there is a $25 fee. Saturday deliveries have a $15 Fee.

Everything Ships FedEx Overnight to a FedEx Hold location that you choose. If you paid $6.99 more and got delivery beyond the hold location, your order is coming to you FedEx Priority Overnight. That means it will be there by 1030 AM to most, but not all, locations. (mostly outlying locations have a different timetable).

We ship Monday through Friday for delivery the next business day. So, if you order Wednesday, we will ship Thursday and you will get it Friday. If you order on Saturday, we will ship Monday for Tuesday arrival…and so on.

You will get an email with FedEx Tracking information when your order is processed the night before delivery.

We monitor all the deliveries and will likely know before you do if there is a FedEx Delivery Exception. This rarely happens but does happen. We will know early the next morning if there is an issue and will work with you on the new delivery schedule which will almost always be the next day. Side Note. Never refuse a shipment. We will not refund your money and you will kill the livestock. Don’t worry; we pack like it is a three-day journey, not overnight.

Once you have your package, acclimate immediately. Congratulations and Enjoy!

Guarantee
Every order comes with a guarantee that your livestock will get to you alive. The guarantee is good for 3 hours after it leaves FedEx’s possession. This means that the guarantee starts the minute you pick up your shipment at the FedEx Hold Location, or the minute FedEx drops it off if you chose to have delivery beyond the hold location.

Within 3 hours of FedEx release, you must send us an email with your name and order number along with a clear picture of the dead animal on a white background out of the bag to [email protected]. We are super sticklers about this rule, the timing, and these procedures. Sorry in advance if you don’t follow them.

If the above seems too onerous, try our 5-day guarantee. You’ll pay more, but you will get 5 days (That’s 120 hours or 7200 seconds). The same rules apply as above but you’ll get that extra time.

You will get a refund on the dead animal. We do not refund shipping or any other fees. Give us 5 working days to handle your claim once it is submitted.

Ben Pedersen

View Badges
Reaction score
What is your fish treatment regiment? Do you treat your fish for infection, parasites, etc.?

OP
reefs4less

reefs4less

View Badges
Reaction score
What is your fish treatment regiment? Do you treat your fish for infection, parasites, etc.?
Our marine life is onsite for approximately 2 weeks give or take, and while we do not fully quarantine, a visual inspection is performed during the packing process. We only medicate as needed.

OP
reefs4less

reefs4less

View Badges
Reaction score
And not in stock. I checked the same day they were on sale. Are you getting any more
I'm sorry to hear that. I will personally message you as soon as they are restocked. We will definitely be getting more asap.

OP
reefs4less

reefs4less

View Badges
Reaction score
We're out of all sizes now.. I'm admittedly shocked. I contacted our sales team and asked them to inform me immediately when new arrivals show up. I followed you and you will be the 1st to know as soon as they go back up.

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
beautiful wrasse, would love to get one if i wasnt worried about my 2 other wrasses picking on it

OP
reefs4less

reefs4less

View Badges
Reaction score
I van do that. I would also invite you to click the pic and visit our website. Pick the size you're interested in and click the email me tab. That'll get you the quickest possible notification.

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Um....which Def Leppard are you referring to? Are we talking pre-sellout arena or post? If we are talking the young kids playing debut album On Through The Night or follow up High N Dry, well, they are better :). Just my $0.02 worth.

But hey - who doesn't want a healthy leopard wrasse. I wouldn't mind one.

Are you taking preventative measures to keep nuisance algae at bay?

• Yes (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 239 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 15.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 216 39.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors