less holes as possible in storage tank?

ifreefingwasaperson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to limit the number of holes drilled into norwesco tanks. Im adding return from pump and sediment filter, float valve, dos awc, heater, temp probe, optical sensors. Ive read about the uniseal and pvc with a cap. I think i would rather go through the lid instead of the tank. Any ideas ? Pics? Could I eliminate the float valve and depend on the apex and two solenoids and maybe a flo lok sensor for protection? I did some maintenance recently and found discoloration on all the float valves. What are the blue center pieces for on the caps of the tanks?

OP
OP
I

ifreefingwasaperson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to limit the number of holes drilled into norwesco tanks. Im adding return from pump and sediment filter, float valve, dos awc, heater, temp probe, optical sensors. Ive read about the uniseal and pvc with a cap. I think i would rather go through the lid instead of the tank. Any ideas ? Pics? Could I eliminate the float valve and depend on the apex and two solenoids and maybe a flo lok sensor for protection? I did some maintenance recently and found discoloration on all the float valves. What are the blue center pieces for on the caps of the tanks?
i noticed they pop out and a 2'' pvc pipe fits

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the uniseals. I run my pipes through them without any leaks. Run wire through them then plug the rest up with a rubber stopper. I don’t want anything in the lids so I can take them off to add salt, drop my graduated cylinder in for a measurement, etc.
27224E8B-F07A-4B53-8C14-4E11FBFC667C.jpeg

Back