Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm here... and a member of SLASH... but I'm in Buffalo, MO. Quite a drive from the loo... thankfully :D

I started a long writeup on the fall SLASH swap... ended up being more of a rant about being forced to wear a mask, so I deleted it. Not really an appropriate use of this space.

One day in the future, when we're once again free to travel around our own country, I hope to attend another SLASH event. I've had lots of fun attending their events in the past.

OP
OP
michealprater

michealprater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm here... and a member of SLASH... but I'm in Buffalo, MO. Quite a drive from the loo... thankfully :D

I started a long writeup on the fall SLASH swap... ended up being more of a rant about being forced to wear a mask, so I deleted it. Not really an appropriate use of this space.

One day in the future, when we're once again free to travel around our own country, I hope to attend another SLASH event. I've had lots of fun attending their events in the past.
Thanks for not starting up that debate

Thx for the check in!!!

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny this thread just started, I reached out about being added to the group as well. I am in STL and am member on the Reefcentral and Facebook groups. Never thought about there being a group here. However, it doesnt look like anyone uses it (being everyone still uses Reefcentral). I would love for this thread to be used!

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if anyone is interested in some captive bred Ocellaris clownfish. I was trying to help a friend out, so now I have 10 of these guys swimming around my frag tank. I have had them for a month now, they're a good size and will eat pellets (which to my displeasure they were not doing when I got them). My marching orders are $30 for 1 or $50 for two. I can post (or direct message) a couple pictures if anyone wants one. But they look like your standard clown, although I will say they have very nice and bright color... Feel free to reach out if you are interested.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if anyone is interested in some captive bred Ocellaris clownfish. I was trying to help a friend out, so now I have 10 of these guys swimming around my frag tank. I have had them for a month now, they're a good size and will eat pellets (which to my displeasure they were not doing when I got them). My marching orders are $30 for 1 or $50 for two. I can post (or direct message) a couple pictures if anyone wants one. But they look like your standard clown, although I will say they have very nice and bright color... Feel free to reach out if you are interested.
Do you have access to any captive bred maroon varieties?

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in O’Fallon, IL. Looking for more acros here on the east side. @Huff747, the frags you set me up with last May/June are all doing real well. If you’ve got more, let me know.

Attachments

• 366E3441-C2D6-4519-82D2-082CD8AA9B62.jpeg
    366E3441-C2D6-4519-82D2-082CD8AA9B62.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 31

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back