Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11AAC060-4F52-454F-9D76-490DCBD3A15B.jpeg

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful mature reef! I am adding Reef Breeders photons and powerheads as soon as FedEx delivers. I’ll post an updated shot then.
Oh, btw, what you got in that frag rack :D?
Haha, thanks! And I have some things.... glad you didn't ask what I have in two frag tanks in the back of my basement! ;)

Frank_Aaron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the sunrise background
It's a love hate relationship. Super hard to get the magnet float on the back glass, close to the overflow. So most of the time its spotted with Coraline.

But I'll be danged if every time I clean all 4 glass panels, if I don't just sit there in awe of how cool it looks.

(Not that anyone is asking, but I've set it up with my APEX and IFTTT to flash red when I have an apex alarm.)

OP
OP
michealprater

michealprater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a love hate relationship. Super hard to get the magnet float on the back glass, close to the overflow. So most of the time its spotted with Coraline.

But I'll be danged if every time I clean all 4 glass panels, if I don't just sit there in awe of how cool it looks.

(Not that anyone is asking, but I've set it up with my APEX and IFTTT to flash red when I have an apex alarm.)
What size tank and what is the rear lighting?

Back