Let give a shout out to rmorris_14 for the Hospitality award, thank you for welcome are new members

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @rmorris_14 on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @rmorris_14 you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations and thank you @rmorris_14!!!

Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? You guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :star-struck::face-with-hand-over-mouth::kissing-face-with-closed-eyes::smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:This brought the biggest smile to my face!
The Mask Love GIF

Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

Seriously, I truly love everything about this forum and the amazing people I have connected with so far! I hope each new member we welcome has the same experience.
Group Hug GIF by NBC

Thank you so very much!!!

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? You guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :star-struck::face-with-hand-over-mouth::kissing-face-with-closed-eyes::smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:This brought the biggest smile to my face!
The Mask Love GIF

Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

Seriously, I truly love everything about this forum and the amazing people I have connected with so far! I hope each new member we welcome has the same experience.
Group Hug GIF by NBC

Thank you so very much!!!
Congrats but also thank you very much!

Back