Let's all GIVE THANKS together!! Tell us what you're thankful for!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The month of November is a special month where we focus on giving thanks! It's one of my favorite months of the year because it calls us back to an attitude of gratitude and positivity. It's a wonderful opportunity for us to count our many blessings and share together in recognizing the good things/people in our lives!! So let's do that!! Here's a thread where we can all post about what/who/anything we're thankful for. Feel free to post in here multiple times, and let's keep this going all month long!!

Happy Thanksgiving Month!!

Thanksgiving.png

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
thankful for this forum providing a platform for many of us to learn and experience things vicariously through each other!

thankful my tank recovered from cyano, and now getting the upper hand over dino’s. killed 2 of my button scoly’s, and RTN’d my 3in+ space invader chalice (which i managed to frag…barely) BUT it is bouncing back slowly alongside a damaged fungia plate

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month is a special one for me as it will be our baby girls first whole month in this beautiful world!

I am thankful for my mermazing wife who has supported me through thick and thin and has blessed me with a healthy girl last month! She supports me in everything I do and is one of the main reasons I’m able to work in my field (marine aquaculture) and have been happy since the day I met her.

I’m thankful for Lily (the newest reefer in our house) who came 3 weeks early but is doing wonderful. Can’t wait to share everything we can with her!

I’m thankful for my father who has really been a great influence on me and has helped me a lot.

Lily under my freshwater tank
AFFE6177-5282-45D8-A7D3-E2874DAFE805.jpeg
Sitting in the living room with the tank lights in backround (don’t want to put her under the tank due to the lights).
3DD06F46-7F24-4F30-9181-6D09B851EA20.jpeg

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding my reef tank,would have be thankful for r2r and all the youtube videos that helped me whilst researching to give me foundations to start my learning/researching into progression off getting my own experience.

In personal life would be my partner who's always there for me and giving birth 5 years ago to my little girl and on a more individual note,thankful that surgeons worked wonders and got me from using a electric mobility scooter to walking again,use a walking stick but beats the mobility scooter for sure as only 44,and surgery was in 2020 in midst of the pandemic where even cancer patients was getting treatment postponed so very grateful managed eventually to have mri and in for emergency surgery,could off ended so much drastically different.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Im thankful for my daughter's safety, My health and . . . . . No work tomorrow, or next week or next year @!!!

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am ever so thankful to this community and all of those brave folks who pioneered this hobby decades ago to the point where the newbiest of newbs (me) can have great success. My tank would not be where it is today without all of you. :) I am also thankful for my mother, father (even though he passed last year), brother, extended family and friends. :)

Thank-you Daniel@R2R for reminding us of this. :)

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Daniel@R2R for managing the R2R instagram. I love when I see viral threads on that page, especially if one of those threads are mine. :D

You put so much great effort into making this forum awesome! You should be promoted! :D

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
February, my wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. During surgery, the doctors found that it had spread to most of her abdomen. Recovery meant that she was homebound for almost two months. She was declared cancer free in May. June, I was diagnosed with cancer. The side effects of radiation treatment forced me to be homebound for two months. A few days ago, I was declared cancer free. I am thankful for every day that the two of us are upright. I am truly thankful for R2R. Because I couldn't leave the house, I spent an hour in the morning and another hour in the evening just reading the threads. Reading R2R kept my mind from frying. lol. So, thanks to all.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a bad couple of days I'm trying to look on the bright side and luckily for the first time since getting it several months ago I saw my tiger pistol shrimp and it was happy and healthy.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's bump this back up!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back